August 10, 2020
About 10 days after submission
August 18, 2020
September 20-21, 2020
1. Submit your papers to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
2. The conference secretary replies a Paper ID to you and the paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts.
3. Accepted and registered papers will be full text published and indexed.
2020 International Conference on Applied Social Science and Computational Science (ASSCS2020) is the important forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields. ASSCS2020 plans to gather together excellent researchers, engineers and scientists around the world to discuss the domain related and will take place in Shanghai, China during September 20-21, 2020.
Applied Social Science and Computational Science
All accepted papers will be collected in the Conference Proceedings and published by CRC Press/Balkema (Taylor & Francis Group). CRC will submit the proceeding to EI Compendex, Scopus and ISI(CPCI) Proceeding database for indexing.
(NB: one word of caution regarding possible citation in EI Compendex and Scopus. Although we submit the proceedings for review to the index services, we do not have any influence on the review process and the decision for inclusion is made by the review board of the index services. More information can be found on:
Together Routledge and CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Group) are the world’s leading academic publisher in Humanities, Social Sciences, and STEM.
1. Every submission will be peer reviewed by at least two experienced experts. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed, and the authors should be responsible for the papers seriously.
2. Papers submitted ought to be prepared in English with correct grammar. And it should not be written in other languages.
3. ASSCS2020 uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in all submitted papers.
2020 International Conference on Applied Social Science and Computational Science (ASSCS2020) uses the iThenticate software to detect instances of overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts. iThenticate software checks content against a database of periodicals, the Internet, and a comprehensive article database.