Prospective authors are cordially invited to participate in 2020 International Conference on Applied Social Science and Computational Science (ASSCS2020) by submitting papers to us. Submissions will be reviewed by at least two reviewers and evaluated on the basis of originality, importance of contribution, soundness, evaluation, quality of presentation and appropriate comparison to related work. The review results will be informed after 5-10 work days. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
Format and Template
1. Please format your paper strictly according to the Template.
2. Please download and fill in the Submission Form.
3. Please send your paper and Submission Form to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org before July 23, 2020.
Statement of ASSCS2020
1. Please prepare your paper in WORD and PDF format.
2. The official language of the papers will be English, other languages are not acceptable even in Figures or Tables. Please check your papers’ grammars and refer to ASSCS2020-Template to prepare final submissions.
3. The construction of the papers should be complete, includes title, authors' information, abstract, keywords, introduction, body, conclusion and references mostly in late 5 years.
4. Papers should be originality and quality. They should not have been published elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
5. All submissions will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
6. Each paper should be at least 4 pages. The suggested length of the papers will be 4 to 8 pages.
ASSCS2020 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
投稿邮箱：email@example.com 或 firstname.lastname@example.org